Tuesday 13 October 2015

Leeds Author Event

Anyone reading my recent posts have noticed I've been harping on about the Peterborough Author events,

Well the good news is Rachel and Jo from Hourglass Events are putting on another author event!

 

This time in the lovely Leeds! I must say ladies, having an event near to me is just aces! I know Leeds and I'm looking forward to having my drunken, partied out backside picked up after the ball.

I love author events! If it hadn't have been for the Peterborough event I wouldn't have fallen in serious love with some fab-u-lous (in a Craig Revel-Horwood tone lol) authors.

So below is all the information you'll ever need to attend this awesome event. Even if you just come for the signings and not the masked alcohol fun time afterwards!


☆¸.•*¨*★ Leeds UK Author signing event 2016 ☆¸.•*¨*★

TICKETS For the ‪#‎LeedsAuthorEvent2016‬ are out now.

807e3e0028a63f174f3aa59427eeddc6

AM ticket PM ticket All day ticket Masquerade ball ticket

All on sale now.

Saturday 5th March 2016 10am - 5 pm At the Leeds Marriott Hotel UK

Over 60 amazing authors in one venue and a Charity Masquerade ball in the evening... You don't want to miss this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment